Senior Level Network Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to execute network assessment process, topology, and optimization.
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for executing data center network assessments and will help define additional product offerings in the future. This includes project planning and designing/consulting on scalable network infrastructure solutions to meet client requirements.
Required Skills and Capabilities:
- Must have Network Operations and Planning experience working in a multi-LAN environment designing and implementing network configurations.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in executing network assessments
- Personal experience
- Project experience
- Management & Team Leadership
- Tools, platforms, and methodologies
- Must be able to expertly explain Network Assessment procedures/process
- Must have experience with Cisco wireless networking, security/firewall appliances, and configuration.
- Must have experience with network protocol analyzers and troubleshooting tools in a complex environment
- Must be able to execute Data Center Network Topology Assessments
- Must be able to execute Data Center Network Optimization Assessments
- Optimization Types
- Best Practices
- Future Proofing
- Must have Juniper and Sonic Wall experience
- Must have the ability to lead complex and large projects from beginning to completion, including design, implementation, troubleshooting, and support.
- Derive from current usage analytics and business goals reasonable suggestions and analysis for future network improvements.
- Identify issues and bottlenecks in current network implementations.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate both analytical and statistical skills.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
- Applicable CISCO/Wireless/Security certifications.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
Austin, TX (on-site/remote 40hrs/week)
Note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No corporate sponsorship or C2C is available for this role.