Victory is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, layout, and development of our client's websites and PWAs. Depending on the project, you will help build client websites/PWAs from conceptualization to completion, creating and collaborating on everything from layout to functionality.
- Producing well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Building website layout/user interface using responsive CSS
- Fetching and displaying data from various back-end services, APIs, and databases
- Collecting and reviewing specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Preparing and maintaining software documentation
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Working together with web designers to match visual design intent
Our Victory Web Developer requirements are:
- Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- 6+ years of experience working as a Web Developer or PWA Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of how progressive web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong communication skills to breakdown and articulate highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent knowledge of modern responsive HTML/CSS
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organizational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks